Where beeting is leagal and ilegal?

Discussion in 'Premier League' started by karil, Jan 17, 2012.

1. karil

karil New Member

Hi to all,

I post this thread, cause in last few years some countries stars anew laws, where betting is not legal. I know that in USA, most European bookmakers are illegal and there a few bookmakers from USA that accept bets, but are regulated from the government of USA. USA makes it illegal to operate a scheme except for in a few states. In many European nations bookmaking is regulated but not criminalized.

If somebody know in which country bookmakers are leagal or illegal will be helpful info for all members.

2. momogaff

momogaff New Member

more football

I have found this new site Gaff.TV Football Highlights ? Football Videos ? News and Never Seen Before Exclusive Celebrity Interviews.[/url] there going to show exclusive football highlights and interview....ASHLEY COLE dream team is on there im shocked at his midfield.

3. joe23

joe23 New Member

Most of the muslim country are ilegal ... euro country are legal ...

4. joe23

joe23 New Member

karil , where r u come from ?

5. luckypunter

luckypunter New Member

betting

USA bans all citizens from overseas betting i understand, but its easy. open a european account with any bookies. fund it with moneybookers or paypal or similar, get a prepaid card to get any winnings (if any) paid into that card for use in USA or anywhere.

6. KS201

KS201 New Member

yeah they are

7. karil

karil New Member

ok thank you,

how your guys get information from soccer betting ?

8. joe23

joe23 New Member

i normally use ibc bet . some time i use to brought from the tipping website ..
    how about u ??

9. luckypunter

luckypunter New Member

b4 making a bet

if im going to make a bet, i use predictawin com to get the stats and probable outcomes of games. then mostly bet in strore at william hill or ladbrookes to lay my bet. but also use william hill online.