Well Bournemouth have done it..

Discussion in 'League Two' started by Busby_Boyy*, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Busby_Boyy*

Busby_Boyy* Member

A strong performance by Bournemouth has seen them join Notts County and Rochdale in the promotion line up into The Coca-Cola Championship.
    The 2-0 win away to Burton Albion looked comfortable..
    Do you think these teams have it in them to survive the first season in the Championship? or do you think the same three will be seeing League two again sooner than they hoped?

2. Phil

Phil FF Admin

I can see Bournemouth and Rochdale staying up, but I think County will go straight back down again, just a feeling.

Used to live in Bournemouth so kinda following where they're at, good to see them heading in the right direction, as long as they lose to Pompey next season... ;)

3. Busby_Boyy*

Busby_Boyy* Member

I think if they can carry on the momentum and take it into the Championship then I think they could stand up and play to finish in the Coventry, Ipswich and Preston positions to at least stay another season.

And the portsmouth situation is a whole new thread! I have deepest sympathy for Pompey :/ lol

4. Phil

Phil FF Admin

Bad management simple as... still as you say... thats a whole other thread!

5. uplana

uplana Member

Bournemouth are really looking in a great touch with help of their consistent performance. Their young and enthusiastic manager is really doing a great job. They really deserve that soft spot in league.