Tributes to Alexander

Discussion in 'League Two' started by naturelover, Mar 3, 2010.

1. naturelover

naturelover Member

Keith Alexander, one of the successful manager at the Macclesfield Town died at home at the age of 53. Rich tributes were paid by one and all and team owner, Mike Rance admits the club are devastated by the news.

Its reported that Alexander became the first black manager in English football when he took charge of Lincoln in 1993.

2. Ryan

Ryan Moderator

It was such a sad day. And I was shocked at his death, and he was also such a loving, caring man, who'll be missed by the footballing world.

Rest in Peice Keith x

Edit: I have madethis a Sticky, just as I feel it's nice for us to pay our respects and tributes to a lovely bloke. :)

3. iwiz

iwiz Member

Keith was a splendid man apart from a good boss at Macclesfield. He suffered from brain aneurysm in November 2003. He was credited with taking the Lincoln City FC from the verge of folding by led them to four successive League Two play-off campaigns. This was recorded as a remarkable feat and credited only with Keith Alexander.

4. uplana

uplana Member

Its really a shocking news for his fans. He really put his club in a fantastic position by enhancing coordination among players and employing new policies for his club.

5. elleryjersey

elleryjersey New Member

Alexander are always the best