Best Transfer Bargains

Discussion in 'Premier League' started by bluefairy, Jul 29, 2010.

1. bluefairy

bluefairy New Member

With city splashing the cash and Chelsea doing so in previous years who for you has been one of the best bargain buys ever?
    No bosman transfers a fee must of been payed

2. dystedd

dystedd Member

Out of all the transfers that have occurred, and as much as I hate to give credit to Man City, I think the Silva transfer has to be the best. I'm not sure if it qualifies as a bargain though. All time (at least in the last 10 years) I would say David James going to Portsmouth from Man City was nice deal

3. gemmell

gemmell Member

the best transfer for me would be most of the crap in the liverpool squad . if woy is impressed with ngog we really are in trouble. but not as much as brazil if lucas gets called up .you could.nt make it up.

4. dystedd

dystedd Member

Mismanagement is the greatest way for a team to go from great all the way down to crap no matter how much money you spend.

5. andy8

andy8 New Member

Best Bargain

For me the best bargain is Yaya Toure he is an accomplished midfielder.He willadd class to man city midfield

6. bluebirds

bluebirds New Member

man utd got javier hernandez who is a really good player.

7. bluebirds

bluebirds New Member

yaya toure is not a good defence. for me man city should buy victor luiz, di maria or kaka.
    or even ljungberg, de rossi, busquets or marquez

8. Klepto_Monterous

Klepto_Monterous New Member

The best certainly currently has to be Rafael Van Der Vaart For Tottenham.For 8 million pounds you can't get that much this days.Not only his scoring some crucial goals but also his assists are top notched

9. neji

neji New Member

Best one was Rafa to Spurs. Jan window we will see something special i think. Tevez likely to move away.

10. footballblogger

footballblogger New Member

Chiek Tiote at Newcastle!

11. TheRealDarthVader

TheRealDarthVader New Member

Chris Samba from Hertha Berlin to Blackburn for £380,000 I believe it was.

12. London Catering

London Catering New Member

Verane to Madrid (shoul have come to Paris argg !!)

13. wlovewei

wlovewei New Member

I agree with you.:->

14. bluebirds

bluebirds New Member

Chicharito to Man Utd , for onnly 12 million pounds,. he is a well youngster. to score 19 goals in first season is abselutely stunning...... But of all time i think C.Ronaldo to MU for 13 million is the most succesful transfer

15. Giona

Giona New Member

guy

:- H
    I think the Silva transfer has to be the best.

16. COYI-Jack-COYI

COYI-Jack-COYI New Member

Van Der Vaart surely. He's bought a touch of class to them Yids :p

17. TA#6

TA#6 New Member

Asemoah Gyan - Definitely worth the money like he showed last season at Sunderland!

18. Willium840

Willium840 New Member

Its true because somebody spend money but their management is so weak they can't got good result. Money & management both is important to get success.

19. kaleem287

kaleem287 New Member

Soccer Update and Videos

great discussion . . .

Last edited: Sep 30, 2011